Each company comes across various transactions and agreements on a daily basis. Drafting agreements may be time-consuming and complicated, so the safest options always is entrusting drafting various transactional agreements and documents to professionals of the field – lawyers, who know the laws and regulations in all areas and are following topicalities in law.
At Law Office TADEO, we offer the following legal services:
- drafting and amending the loan agreement;
- drafting and amending the assignment agreement;
- drafting and amending the employment agreement;
- drafting and amending the factoring agreement;
- proving occurrence of force majeure in the process of performance of obligations;
- drafting and amending the storage agreement;
- drafting and amending all kinds of service/work performance agreement, including the construction agreement;
- drafting and amending the loan lease agreement;
- challenging the agreement or part of the agreement;
- recognising the agreement or part of the agreement void;
- drafting agreements for transactions in real property;
- drafting and amending lease and tenancy agreements;
- drafting and amending the lending agreement;
- drafting and amending the novation agreement;
- drafting and amending the purchase agreement, including real property purchase;
- drafting and amending the product sale agreement;
- drafting and amending the product supply agreement;
- conducting negotiations with transactional partners;
- representation in court.
Why is legal support required during drafting and negotiating a transactional agreement?
In order to foresee and avoid situations that may cause losses to the company in the future, agreements and terms and conditions included therein are substantial. A legally correctly prepared agreement or contract determines not only the amount of the transaction and the place or way of performance, but also the rights and duties of the contracting parties, and regulates also other important business matters, which allows avoiding disputes and discrepancies in the future, which are often due to deficiencies in preparation of the transactional documents.
In the event of dispute regarding performance of obligations, a lawyer provides for representation of interests of the client not only in judicial proceedings, but also in communication with the transactional partner, which substantially facilitates operation of the company and helps resolving discrepancies between the parties more efficiently. Choose legal services of TADEO for arranging documentation and agreements of your company!